Best Tasting Coffee Substitute in the World
- Certified organic
- 100% Caffeine-Free
- Highest reviewed of all brands
- Delicious organic French Vanilla flavor
- Brews like coffee - tastes like coffee
- Antioxidant herb infused
Ayurvedic Roast tastes like real coffee with no caffeine. Brews like coffee, drinks like coffee, without the edge and side effects of caffeine. It is the best tasting herbal coffee currently available, and includes three antioxidant, adaptogenic, and immunity-enhancing organic ayurvedic herbs.
Ayurvedic Roast is made with all organic ingredients, starting with fresh roasted barley, chicory root, and rye. On top of these healthy grains, we add our own unique herbal combination which has been used for centuries in the ancient tradition of Ayurveda: Ashwagandha, Shatavari, and Brahmi.
More information on each herb:
- Ashwagandha: Known as the the "ginseng of India", this incredible herb promotes strength and stability in the physiology, and is also an anti-oxidant. It builds immunity and strength, and calms the mind and body.
- Shatavari: Possesing many of the benefits of Ashwagandha, it counterbalances its somewhat heating quality with it cooling effect, and augments their mutually beneficial effects on the body.
- Brahmi: Commonly used in Ayurveda to lessen mental strain and worry*, it also helps increase intelligence and clarity*. In combination with the other 2 herbs, it has a soothing effect on the mind, while maintaining alertness.
The unique synergy of these three treasured organic herbs creates a soothing, uplifting, and strengthening effect on the mind, body, and spirit*.
- Organic Roasted Barley
- Organic Roasted Rye
- Organic Roasted Chicory
- Organic Ashwagandha
- Organic Shatavari
- Organic Brahmi
- Organic French Vanilla Flavor
List of Ingredients
Organic Roasted Barley
Our organic barley is grown in the U.S.A. and roasted in our custom ovens.
Organic Roasted Rye
Harvested in the U.S.A., our organic roasted rye provides that "coffee-like" rich flavor.
Organic Roasted Chicory
Organic chicory imported from France. A traditional European liver tonic.
The Indian equivalent of Ginseng. Maintains vitality in the body. A potent antioxidant and adaptogenic.
Organic Shatavari has been used for centuries in India for balancing the mind and body.
Certified organic Brahmi has been used traditionally for calming and focusing the mind.
Organic French Vanilla Flavor
We add the exotic flavor of organic vanilla to give our brew a hint of sweetness.
How To Brew It
Steep like tea or brew like coffee. Any way you do it, you'll be getting a tasty and healthy caffeine-free beverage! Here are some more ideas how to enjoy a good cup of Ayurvedic Roast:
1. Boil It in Pure Water
Add 1 tablespoon for every 1 cup of pure water, and boil about 5-10 minutes. Strain and drink. Straining is optional, as the grounds will be soft and are edible. The longer it boils, the stronger it gets. Serve with milk or cream, or soymilk, rice milk, almond milk, or coconut milk.
2. Coffee Drip Machine
This also works well, and produces a deep flavored cup. Use from 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of Roast per cup (8 ounces) of water.
3. Coffee/Tea Press
Pour boiling water into a coffee/tea press, and add the Roast. Then let sit for 5-10 minutes, depending on the strength desired.
4. Espresso Machine
Grind the Ayurvedic Roast in a coffee grinder, and then you're ready for the espresso machine!
5. Just Pour Hot Water On It!
Pour hot water into a cup containing 1-3 teaspoons (based on desired strength), and let sit for 3-5 minutes. The grounds will get soft, and can be eaten, as they are the barley, rye, and chicory root. Healthy!